PROSPECTIVE OBSERVATIONAL INTERNATIONAL REGISTRY OF PATIENTS WITH NEWLYDIAGNOSED PERIPHERAL T CELL LYMPHOMA
- T-cell large granular lymphocytic leukaemia;
- Chronic lymphoproliferative disorder of NK cells;
- Aggressive NK-cell leukaemia;
- Adult T-cell leukaemia/lymphoma;
- Extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type;
- Intestinal T-cell lymphoma;
- Hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma;
- Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma;
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified;
- Angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma and other nodal lymphomas of T follicular helper cell origin;
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma, ALK-positive;
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma, ALK-negative;
- Breast implant-associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
The T-cell Project 2.0 (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03964480) is a prospective, longitudinal, international, observational study of patients with histological diagnosis of Peripheral T-cell lymphoma. The purpose of the present study is to verify whether a prospective collection of data would allow more accurate information on T-cell lymphomas to be achieved. In particular, to better define the clinical relevance of the new WHO Classification, the role of FDG-PET in staging and response assessment, the prognosis of different entities, the genomic landscape of different subtypes, and to investigate on most adequate treatment strategies for these neoplasms in the real-world population.